NEUROECONOMIX Who are we and why work with us?
By: Camilo Castañeda
The new challenges imposed by the health system require as never before that you have a research team that intelligently combines clinical epidemiology, evidence-based medicine, pharmacoeconomics and neuromarketing to design useful solutions and solve needs.
We specialize in carrying out projects with high methodological quality and in the publication in indexed journals of systematic reviews, meta-analyzes, economic evaluations, budget impact and burden of disease studies, on topics like cancer (skin, colon, breast and multiple myeloma), cerebrovascular disease, myocardial infarction, dyslipidemias, epilepsy, deep vein thrombosis and thromboembolic disease, rheumatoid arthritis and spodyloarthropathies, chronic kidney disease, multiple sclerosis, pneumococcal infection, clinical nutrition, diabetes mellitus , COPD, schizophrenia and suicide, among other. We have extensive experience in presenting our work at conferences and scientific events.
- Literature review: A comprehensive and comprehensive view of the published literature on the subject.
- Systematic review: All relevant published knowledge on a topic with a complete critical analysis.
- Meta-analysis: More sophisticated method to compare effectiveness, safety, and other outcomes between two drugs or interventions.
- Economic study: Which intervention or drug is most cost-effective? Can the system pay for it? At what price to sell it? Without a doubt, pharmacoeconomic studies are the best tool to guide decision-making in health. We develop cost-effectiveness, cost-utility, cost-benefit models and cost studies.
- Adaptation and updating of economic models.
- Completion of formats for inclusion in the POS.
- Pharmacovigilance monitoring program.
- Patient flow models as market analysis tools: they are a valuable tool for understanding the steps in a health care process. These are longitudinal models, with consecutive and parallel processes, that study the behavior of new cases of a specific disease or condition.
- Development of management models for diseases: our team has significant experience acquired during the development of the first rare disease management model for Colombia.
- Creation, development and analysis of databases for the generation of "Real world evidence"
- We have a Blog On our website neuroeconomix.com, with more than 1,000 subscribed readers, where we publish articles of interest in the health sector with an emphasis on pharmacoeconomics and access.
7 reasons to work with us
- We use the highest quality standards in the construction of our projects, which has led us to have around a hundred indexed publications.
- We have a multidisciplinary team that allows us to build comprehensive solutions, using tools from various sciences, to provide what your corporation needs.
- Our team has a solid academic training, where affiliations to the Harvard University, the London School of Economics and Political Science and the Javeriana University.
- From the moment we start a project you will have Permanent contact with our work team, you will receive fortnightly reports and you will have support from us when you need it and quickly.
- Our research group, a product of its trajectory, has worked (in alphabetical order) with the following corporations: Abbott, Abbvie, Acelity, Alexion, Amgen, Astellas, Astrazeneca, Baxter, Bayer-Schering, Biomarin, Biopas, Biotoscana, BristolMyersSquibb, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Elli Lilly, Genzyme, Grünenthal, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, MSD, Lafrancolde , Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi-Aventis, Sanofi-Pasteur, Shire, Stendhal, Takeda, USB, Zambon.
Your work will be supported by a research group with extensive experience
You can check the testimonials of our clients at www.neuroeconomix.com
- We have a transparency policy based on ethical principles. We will take care of your data, business strategy and destroy all confidential information shared with us, once the job is done.
- We are the only group in Colombia that, once the technical work of the projects is finished, builds training and tools, for its team, using the neuromarketing to convert the technical results of the work into useful and understandable access tools.
Diego Rosselli MD
Camilo Castañeda MD
Tel: +57 3214528112